Sunday, May 27, 2007

hummmm...



Again this is not the pic I was trying to post. I dont know what is going on. If its bloggers fault or if it is my computer... It is kind of frustrating. I got 5 days and I am trying to get all my cleaning done today and tomorow. Then its time to start packing the bags. I wont actually finish that till Thursday/ Friday. I cant wait. I will try to keep every one posted while im out there. We will see how much time I have. plus I dont know if I will get to Melissas challenge before I leave? We will see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your computer has a mind of it's own, still a good picture!

Melissa said...

good pic of the boys.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats a nice picture of them 2. I bet you are so excited. I know how much you love California. Your page looks nice. Keep up the good work.